Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Delete Multiple Posts

More
14 years 6 months ago #1 by ckayfish
When we select multiple posts from "Recent Discussions", choose delete these posts, and click Go, the posts are deleted and it returns us to index.php. We dont want to leave Kunena when a user performs this fuction. Does anyone know in what file (and preferably where :) ) this is handled, specifically where it tells the browser to go to index.php after deleting multiple posts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Delete Multiple Posts
Fixed in K1.5.6:
# [#17787] Redirect in Bulk delete is not working

More
14 years 6 months ago #3 by okynnor
Replied by okynnor on topic Re: Delete Multiple Posts
I installed the new version K1.5.6 but the error 404 page not found still remins. Would you tell me where it tells the browser to go to the index.php after deleting multiple posts as an administrator under "recent discussions"?

More
14 years 6 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Delete Multiple Posts
Can you provide me URL of this broken link/page? I will try to look the function tomorrow.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Delete Multiple Posts
It now works fine with sh404SEF turned off. With it turned on the URL is same as before /forums/index.php (where /forums is the root of Kunena). Is the URL being built with JRoute::?

If you can let me know where this is being controlled I can see if I can fix this myself and share my experience.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Delete Multiple Posts
Hello,

This is managed in the file components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/flat.php with the code following :
Code:
// url of current page that user will be returned to after login if ($query_string = JRequest::getVar('QUERY_STRING', '', 'SERVER')) { $Breturn = 'index.php?' . $query_string; } else { $Breturn = 'index.php'; }

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds