Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Will upgrading to Kunena solave the nightmare of fireboard

More
17 years 1 week ago #29699 by alaoa
Using fireboard has been nothing but a nightmare. When I have I have informed them of an extreme error that i ran it to when people would post code samples they blew it off and a problem with my site or hack.
Code:
<?php $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT * FROM #__m15_settings"); $SETTINGS = $db->loadObject(); $document = &JFactory::getDocument(); $document->addCustomTag('<link href="components/com_maian15/stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />'); $document->addScript( 'components/com_maian15/js/request.js' ); $document->addCustomTag(' ?>

Another big issues I have is accessing old post. here is a good example. Can anyone tell me why I can't access this url:

www.aretimes.com/component/option,com_fi...iew/id,643/catid,23/

but I can access the newer post?!??!?!

As I said my experience with fireboard has not been a good one and I am reluctant to use kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 days ago #30174 by Matias
Sorry about the delay -- I've been away.

Kunena fixes over 1000 bugs in FireBoard, so it is likely that most of your issues have been fixed.

Usually error 500 comes only when you have misconfigured Apache(?). So it's unlikely that you will get that error in FireBoard -- something else must be wrong. You can see the error message from Apache error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds