Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question CGI Error: The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by tmbg
Hello,

We're receiving an error when attempting to perform a search on our new Kunena forum. The error is:

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

One interesting behavior is the error message appears approximately 45 seconds after clicking the search button.

Our Joomla! version is 1.5.12, our Kunena version is 1.5.4. Note that one possible cause of this issue is the fact that our web server is IIS, not Apache.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-T.M.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Why don't use apache ? You will have better results if you apache, because Kunena hasn't been tested with IIS.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by tmbg
I'm sure that would solve the problem, but unfortunately, at this stage in our site's development, Apache is simply not an option for us. With one other minor exception involving image conversion, all other components of Joomla! work properly with IIS.

I'd love to hear any other suggestions you might have.

Thanks.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by djanko
i have the same problem on my forums.Can we somehow solve this problem?

thanks

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds