Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Fatal Error

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by speedman
Fatal Error was created by speedman
Hii

When I am try to lookup a forum in my kunena forum site, I get that error mesage
Anyone have a solve about that pls?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home4/mslifewo/public_html/ms/components/com_kunena/template/default/fb_sub_category_list.php on line 426

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Fatal Error
Hello,

It's recommended to don't use the template default_ex, this kind of php error show you that you need to increase the value of memory_limit in your php.ini.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re:Fatal Error
xillibit wrote:

Hello,

It's recommended to don't use the template default_ex, this kind of php error show you that you need to increase the value of memory_limit in your php.ini.

xillibit meant its NOT recommended to use the default template, you should use the default_ex template its the only one that comes with the core that works properly.

~B)~
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by cXc.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #4 by speedman
Replied by speedman on topic Re:Fatal Error
Already I use default_ex template . Which one you Recommended?
And My forum is working near to 2 mounth and have 250 Topic and 2500 replies.
Can I change it without problem now?

:S
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by speedman.

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #5 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re:Fatal Error
We thought you might be using default template instead because of the error and thought that might be the problem.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds