Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Can't Edit Post or Delete Single Replies

More
14 years 7 months ago #1 by jimmo
I beleive this is related to my artio joomsef but will ask here anyways as the support is better. The problem I'm having is users can't edit there posts as it ends up taking them to the catagorie layout page. If i'm logged in as an Admin and click edit it always takes me in to edit the first post on the thread regardless of where I try to edit. The same thing happens when I delete, it try's to delete the first post resulting in the whole thread going bye bye. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Most of the problem which happens come from to third party sef components, you need to reconsider the use of the sef integrated into joomla which will be better.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by jimmo
I reinstalled the artio component and everything is working properly. I was using an outdated extension. I had Artio 3.3.3 and upgraded to 3.3.5 with the newest kunena extension and everything is all good. I thought I was current, thanks for the reply. I know these sef programs do cause more issues sometimes then they are worth. I ended up re-installing my entire site once from an error on sh404.

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds