Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Auto-Redirect After deleting post

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1 by ckayfish
First, yes I am using a 3pd SEF solution; sh404SEF & the latest Kunena 1.5 plugin from Denis D. And yes, it works fine with SEF turned off, and yes I know the issue is likely with this setup, but I'm starting by looking at where the UR I'm having issue with is being generated.

What I am looking for is where the URL is generated that we are auto-directed to after deleting a post

If I delete the first post in a thread, no problems. If I delete the second or another post, the post is deleted but the screen that auto directs me back to the category acts funny.

With all SEF turned off, I am redirected to www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_kune...unc=showcat&catid=19 . This is also the URL of the Return to Catagory link on the page that you can click if not being auto-directed. Everything works fine.

With SEF turned on, the link on the page I can click works fine and it is www.mysite.com/Discussion-Forums/Main-Forum/Administrators . The link I am auto-redirected to is www.mysite.com/Discussion-Forums/Main-Fo...unc=showcat&catid=19

I found this post: www.kunena.com/forum/139-solved-or-prior...t-be-displayed#27098 but it didnt help.

Since my joomla install is not using a subfolder, I may be able to solve my problem by adding a leading slash '/' to this URL unless I come up with something more elegant.

So, where is the URL is being generated that we are auto-directed to after deleting a post.

Thanks for your time.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by ckayfish. Reason: spelling/grammer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by ckayfish
I realize my post was a bit long winded. It comes down to this:

When you click Delete on a post, you you are sent to a page where you confirm the delete and if you want to delete associated files. When you click "Submit" to confirm the delete action, the post & files are deleted and you are presented with another page. On this page there is a link you can click to go back to the category, but you are also auto-redirected to the category page. Where are these links back to the category generated, specifically the one used to auto-redirect.

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re:Auto-Redirect After deleting post
Delete post inaccurate advice ...
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by cXc.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4 by @quila
Hello,

line 959

components / com_kunena / template / default / post.php

and line 376 - 384

components / com_kunena / lib / kunena.link.class.php

Regards

More
14 years 7 months ago #5 by ckayfish
Excellant, thanks @quila! I resolved my issue by changing line line 381 in kunena.link.class.php from
Code:
$Output .= CKunenaLink::GetAutoRedirectHTML(KUNENA_LIVEURLREL . '&func=showcat&catid=' . $catid, 3500);
to
Code:
$Output .= CKunenaLink::GetAutoRedirectHTML(JRoute::_(KUNENA_LIVEURLREL . '&func=showcat&catid=' . $catid), 3500);

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds