Kunena 5.2.5 and Blue eagle 1.6.5 released (30 May 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.5 [K 5.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.5

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Singel login to forum

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by abustone1
Hello all

I have kunena 1.5.5 & CB 1.2.1

I need a singel login module to my forum and it must be not connected with joomla login or users, because i need the users to be 2 groups one for using the site and one for the forum ??

How to make do it please if you know tell me am searching a days!!!

:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Singel login to forum
You can't do this ... well, not easily, anyway. This question is also tied up with a similar question you asked less than four hours ago, isn't it? :whistle:

I have said this, and others have also said this, on many occasions: Kunena is not responsible for how users register or login to your website. That's the start, end and the middle of the discussion. Joomla handles the way your users register and login. The Joomla registration process may be helped by third-party extensions like Community Builder or JomSocial.

Having said those things, what does your request for a separate "login module to my forum that is not connected with the Joomla login (nor connected to the Joomla user database)" mean? You see, that question is impossible to answer in a Kunena context.

I suggest you look at the Joomla Extensions Directory , or ask your question in the Joomla forum (forum.joomla.org/), for an answer ... and the best of luck in finding one.

Maybe the simplest solution is to create two websites ... two websites, two separate registrations and logins ... simple, really, isn't it? B)

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by abustone1
Replied by abustone1 on topic Re:Singel login to forum
Really thank you for quick replay
I understand what you mean but i have searched for a solution but i didnt fined.

The problem is the site am working for there is a 800 user with same username and same password, and the company i made for them the website they don't want the users to be registered agian, they need the forum showing just for a new people.

Thats mean if its possible to make the forum hidden for just 1 user
or
If its possible to lett the forum show just for Author Group not registered group .

sorry about my english

my greeting
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by abustone1.

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Singel login to forum
I'm not sure what you mean. So you need to show forum only for future users, not the current ones? Why cannot all users use this new feature?

There's no way to hide forum only from one user. And you can have forums for only authors -- just change minimum access level in forum administration / menu item.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds