Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question All pictures or the 2nd, 3rd... picture in a post are away

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1 by Beflat
Hello

I upgraded kunena to 1.5.5.
Now in all posts, you can only see one picture or no picture. the rest only show the code.
Code:
[img]http://www.fahr-schlepper-freunde.de/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/fahr2.jpg[/img]

You can see it here:

www.fahr-schlepper-freunde.de/component/...20/func,view/id,228/

In the last version it wasn´t a problem. I changed nothing on server. The rights are ok.

Also, if I try to upload, now i get the message:

Warning: unlink(/tmp/phpmI8sSX) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /var/www/web20/html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.php on line 177

Where is the problem?

Thank you very much
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Beflat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Yes, these problems you describe are new to K 1.5.5 and (in my opinion) sufficiently serious to question the desirability of installing this latest release. As yet there has been no advice or information given on how to fix this problem.

A couple of days ago I tried to "downgrade" a Kunena installation from 1.5.5 back to K 1.5.4 but I wasn't very 100% successful. (I got a couple of informational messages informing me that K 1.5.4 had not been "successfully installed".) These warning messages may not have been important (I don't know) and so it might be possible for you to go back to K 1.5.4 which might fix your current problem (but it might also cause new ones). :unsure: That's something for you to decide.

I hope the developers are being kept informed of the problems that were introduced with K 1.5.5 and will take the necessary steps to address them.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by petergar
Same problem here. Upgraded from 1.x to 1.5.5 and now have problems displaying images:

community.mrbeer.com/index.php?option=co...tid=8&id=29071#29277

More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by Yxos
and if you use "Uploaded images browser" , all images show, but they all appear with the text "No referencing post!"

Same goes for the "Uploaded files browser".

Probably another symptom of the same flaw...

/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.

Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by Beflat
:( So we wait for a answer of the developers. I think the problem can´t be so big. hmmm

Somebody out there, who have any idea. Downgrade is a bad solution. Please help us...

More
14 years 8 months ago #6 by xillibit
Hello,

Check this thread there is a fix for this : www.kunena.com/forum/138-support/26601-i...pgrade-to-kunena-155

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 8 months ago #7 by Beflat
Thank you. It is working. But when I upload a picture I get still the error-message. But I hope this will become better in the next version.

More
14 years 7 months ago #8 by Matias
Add @ just before the unlink() function call /components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.php to line 177:

@unlink($src);

It seems that Joomla team has fixed the bug I reported to them. :) So now we are trying to remove the file two times.

More
14 years 7 months ago #9 by Yxos
@ Matias, Im sorry, I don't understand your comment. Could you be more specific? I am not at all sure what I have to do to get rid of the problem...

/Yxos, Kunena Translator, da-DK.

Overvej at abonnere på kategorien www.kunena.org/forum/48-Danish

More
14 years 7 months ago #10 by Matias
Edit file /components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.php:

Go to line 177 and
a) remove the whole line unlink($src);
b) or change it to: @unlink($src);

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds