Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Reply Post Appears Above Original Post

• hbomb
  • hbomb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #1 by hbomb
Hi Support

I have been running the forum on a Joomla site for over 2 weeks now and the members are really enjoying the functionality and lookand feel. Keep up the good work.

I experienced a problem this morning when a member posted a reply to answer anotehr members question only to find his post was above the original question posted.

I then replied to the original post with a test message and mine was also placed above the original post as well.

Myself and the other member (member X) are both Admins on the board.

After about 30minutes - another reply came in from Member X and this time it was placed below the original question posted.

I am now sitting with the two posts above the original question. What could ahve caused this to happen?

Could it have been a time offset of something? The server is Based in South Africa - I have not changed the time offset in the Config of the forum - it is still on "0".

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In your profile you can set the post order, check if this setting is right or maybe try this hack .

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by sneadm
I'm using 1.5.4 w/CB 1.2.1. I've set Kunena to use the CB Profile. CB defines a field 'forumorder' which the user may set. You may also set the default to '0'(asc) or '1' (desc). This then populates the 'odering' field in fb_users which is used by the kuena_config_class::DoUserOverrides to override the default setting in the class.

I don't know if the native Kunena profile edit allows the user to change this but the CB profile does.

So, different users can have different sorts without the need for the hack.

Hope that helps clarify.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds