- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question Cannot upload, Avatars, Images or Files
- linuxgirlie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
17 years 2 months ago #24551
by linuxgirlie
Cannot upload, Avatars, Images or Files was created by linuxgirlie
Hi,
Basically the title says it all, whenever I try to upload an avatar it says:
and whenever I upload a file or image it says:
I have checked all of the folders in the /media/kunena/attachments/legacy/* they all have the correct permissions.
I have also check that /tmp has the correct permissions.
But I am still get the error. Any ideas?
I am running, Joomla 1.5.12 and Kunena 1.5.4
Basically the title says it all, whenever I try to upload an avatar it says:
Code:
Please select a file before uploading
and whenever I upload a file or image it says:
Code:
Your file has not been uploaded. Try posting again or editing the post. (Please select a file before uploading)
Code:
Your image has not been uploaded. Try posting again or editing the post. (Please select a file before uploading)
I have checked all of the folders in the /media/kunena/attachments/legacy/* they all have the correct permissions.
I have also check that /tmp has the correct permissions.
But I am still get the error. Any ideas?
I am running, Joomla 1.5.12 and Kunena 1.5.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #24582
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Cannot upload, Avatars, Images or Files
Hello,
What PHP version do you use ? Are-you that you don't delete the images before you submit ? Can you please provide a link to your site ?
What PHP version do you use ? Are-you that you don't delete the images before you submit ? Can you please provide a link to your site ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 17 years 2 months ago by xillibit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 2 months ago #24610
by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:Cannot upload, Avatars, Images or Files
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tomfuller2
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #51665
by tomfuller2
Replied by tomfuller2 on topic Re: Cannot upload, Avatars, Images or Files
I am having the same problem. When uploading a file (even as super admin) I get this error:
Your file has not been uploaded. Try posting again or editing the post. (Please select a file before uploading)
Uploads set for registered users in Kunena configuration. Folders set to 775, max 300k
System info:
PHP Built on: Linux host355.hostmonster.com 2.6.28-10.40.intel.IGB.BHsmp #1 SMP Thu May 20 13:14:49 MDT 2010 x86_64
Database Version: 5.1.47-community-log
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.13
Web Server: Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) mod_ssl/2.2.15 0.9.8l DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.18 Stable [ wojmamni ama wojnaiki ] 27-May-2010 18:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Kunena 1.5.11
Your file has not been uploaded. Try posting again or editing the post. (Please select a file before uploading)
Uploads set for registered users in Kunena configuration. Folders set to 775, max 300k
System info:
PHP Built on: Linux host355.hostmonster.com 2.6.28-10.40.intel.IGB.BHsmp #1 SMP Thu May 20 13:14:49 MDT 2010 x86_64
Database Version: 5.1.47-community-log
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.13
Web Server: Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) mod_ssl/2.2.15 0.9.8l DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.18 Stable [ wojmamni ama wojnaiki ] 27-May-2010 18:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Kunena 1.5.11
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #54567
by splokok
Replied by splokok on topic Re: Cannot upload, Avatars, Images or Files
tomfuller2: Try to look for a php.ini messing around the folders of your site.
i just fixed one of our websites awhile ago ... when we where trying out the RSfirewall component and it created a php.ini that messed up uploading images or files.
Just my 2 cents
best regards.
SPLOKOK is SPLOKOK
i just fixed one of our websites awhile ago ... when we where trying out the RSfirewall component and it created a php.ini that messed up uploading images or files.
Just my 2 cents
SPLOKOK is SPLOKOK
Last edit: 16 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: very minor edits - quote not rendered in reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tomfuller2
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #84985
by tomfuller2
Replied by tomfuller2 on topic Re: Cannot upload, Avatars, Images or Files
This appears to have been fixed. Perhaps just upgrading the component replaced a missing or corrupted file. Don't know - but at least uploading now works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds