Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question "Latest member" not updating correctly

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by bp31
Joomla 1.5 with Kunena 1.5.4. I had a new user that signed up but for some reason is not listed as "latest member." Going to "sync users" shows a blank box with only an option that looks like a trash can. Clicking on it brings up the main Kunena control panel. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
I agree with you. Kunena does not handle the "latest member" nor "total users" information well. I don't think it's ever handled it well. I would prefer that the "total users" should be the count of how many enabled registered users, likewise, the latest member should be the last person to have completed the two-step registration process and is therefore enabled to login and use the site.

I also think that, some time in the future, the Synchronize Users (sic) function should be redone to make it more obvious what the user is supposed to do.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by bp31
Well I guess I can live with that.. thanks.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #4 by woonydanny
I have had this issue of not showing the correct latest member for a long time now.

The latest member it says is not correct. I have 4894 members but for some reason it is stuck saying that MemberX (who is member 4385) is the latest member.

I have tried syncing the joomla users and kunena still doesnt fix this.

I ran the query that matias told me which is how kunena gets the latest member:
Code:
SELECT id, name, username, email, block, activation, registerDate, lastvisitDate FROM jos_users WHERE block=0 AND activation='' ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 0,1

I ran that query and it came back the user 4384 (the member it seems to be stuck on, who is not the latest member!)

Matias gave me another query to test and said this should show you mostly spam registrations, which haven't been activated:
Code:
SELECT id, name, username, email, block, activation, registerDate, lastvisitDate FROM jos_users WHERE block=1 AND activation!='' ORDER BY id DESC

This query came back empty result

Matias gave me another query to test and said this should show them both:
Code:
SELECT id, name, username, email, block, activation, registerDate, lastvisitDate FROM jos_users ORDER BY id DESC

This query came back with 4,894 results

www.kunena.com/forum/4-archive-support/4...e-not-kunena-i-think

So i'm not sure what the problem is but it is still happening in K1.5.4, J1.5.11 and CB1.2.1

I have had many new people sign up and start using the forum since i posted this post months and months ago and yet it is still stuck on this same member saying they are the "latest member"

Any ideas anyone?

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by woonydanny.

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

I will report this problem to the DEVs, but I'am not that is a bug. Thanks for report this.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds