Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question "Last post first" problem

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by bp31
I've notice that if I use "default" theme, posts are always displayed "first post first" no matter which option choose in my setup. The only diffrence is that if the "last post first" option is chosen, when you choose a thread, it goes to the LAST PAGE, but still in "first post first" order. If I choose "default_ex" everything is fine.

Thanks
-- Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
This is an insteresting spin on one of the most often-asked questions.

You are probably aware that the message ordering is user-selectable (that is, there is no "global" parameter involved) See Change Order Of Post , for example.

However, in your case, you claim that the behaviour differs between the use of the default and default_ex templates. :S

I believe that there the developers' attention has been on ensuring that the default_ex template will be a stable, reliable and supportable product. This has been at the expense of preserving or enhancing the default template. If I understand correctly, while the default template probably works (for most people) it does have problems that may not be fixed in future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds