Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Display/don't disply users in the user list

More
14 years 9 months ago #1 by RobPhatt
Can anyone help with this?

I know that when you set up users in Joomla, they get added to the Kunena user list (subject to a synchronise)

What I want is to be able to hide users, if I go into the Forum > Recent Discussions TAB, then click on total users number eg
total users 25 I can obviously see the list of users.

My sticking point is that several of them are administrators of various sorts, and I don't want them visible in the list of Forum users.

Anyone know how I can hide them?

Thanks in advance.
Phatt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by Lintzy
You need the IDs of that users, you want to hide and then to edit the userlist.php (template/default/plugin/userlist)

www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=4&id=5537#5681

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

you can modified like this, in your file components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/userlist/userlist.php at line 68 :
Code:
$query = "SELECT u.id, u.name, u.username, u.usertype, u.email, u.registerDate, u.lastvisitDate, fu.userid, fu.showOnline, fu.group_id, fu.posts, fu.karma, fu.uhits, g.id AS gid, g.title " ." FROM #__users AS u INNER JOIN #__fb_users AS fu ON fu.userid = u.id INNER JOIN #__fb_groups AS g ON g.id = fu.group_id WHERE moderator=0";

This will show only the people which aren't moderator, the admin is moderator so it will not displayed.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 9 months ago #4 by RobPhatt
Thanks all for the info, that all looks very scary (PHP and SQL are not my forte)
Might post back again when I've broken something........
Cheers.

More
14 years 9 months ago #5 by RobPhatt
OK dumb question #2.
Do I paste the code that you listed below asis, or do I need to edit? If so edit how?

More
14 years 9 months ago #6 by xillibit
You need to edited the file components/com_kunena/template/default/plugin/userlist/userlist.php and replace the line 68 :
Code:
$query = "SELECT u.id, u.name, u.username, u.usertype, u.email, u.reg isterDate, u.lastvisitDate, fu.userid, fu.showOnline, fu.group_id, fu. posts, fu.karma, fu.uhits, g.id AS gid, g.title " ." FROM #__users AS u INNER JOIN #__fb_users AS fu ON fu.useri d = u.id INNER JOIN #__fb_groups AS g ON g.id = fu.group_id;

by this :
Code:
$query = "SELECT u.id, u.name, u.username, u.usertype, u.email, u.reg isterDate, u.lastvisitDate, fu.userid, fu.showOnline, fu.group_id, fu. posts, fu.karma, fu.uhits, g.id AS gid, g.title " ." FROM #__users AS u INNER JOIN #__fb_users AS fu ON fu.useri d = u.id INNER JOIN #__fb_groups AS g ON g.id = fu.group_id WHERE moderator=0";

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 9 months ago #7 by RobPhatt
Thank you, I will test that shortly (the middle of the night so no one will notice) :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds