Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Toolbar.kunena.php is deficient (Solved)

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #1 by koraykupe
I uninstalled Kunena 1.0.10 and installed 1.5.3. It installed successfully but when i click Kunena Forum icon in administrator / components, it gives this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/****/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/toolbar.kunena.php on line 92

toolbar.kunena.php is deficient in .tar version installation files. I downloaded .zip version and changed the file via FTP.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by koraykupe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

I have just validated that this file is complete in the tar ball that is on the download server. For some reason the Joomla installer is messing with it on some installs.

We will continue to look into this to find out what makes the installer cut off a portion of the file.

It is also the only file reported so far that gets corrupted. Nothing special about it, its actually a small file compared to some others.

Thx for reporting the issue.

COuld you share some system stats?

Have a great day!

fxstein

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 9 months ago #3 by koraykupe
I checked it again. Sorry, no problem in .tar file. I think it has been deficiented when unzipping on server. My VPS server is CENTOS 4.7 x86_64 virtuozzo, PHP 5.2.9

My Joomla! is 1.5.11

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds