Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Unable to Delete Pending Moderated message

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by India143
Installed version: Kunena 1.5.12
Joomla version- Version 1.5.22
Site- India143[.]org

I have enable moderation to all the forums due to spamming. Now I am able to Approve the pending message for moderation.
But, when I try to delete any message pending for moderation, then page only refresh after showing a warning popup but do not delete the message.

Please suggest the solution.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Kunena 1.5.x is now in end of life, i advise you to upgrade to Kunena 1.6.5 at least and i advise you to update Joomla! to 1.5.23 version

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #3 by India143
Hi thank you :)

I am not a developer, but managed to upgrade my Joomla to 1.5.23 and Kunena to 1.7.0 . Just have to do read some guidance and it was not so painful.
I have also got many new option which I always looking for.

Thanks a lot :)
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by India143.

Time to create page: 0.551 seconds