Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Bug At Configuration > Plugins > Recent

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by martinchristov
Hey there!

I was trying to restrict my recent topics to show a few specific categories, so I found the option:
"Show Category", found under Configuration > Plugins > Recent Post Settings and set it to:
"3,4,5" which are the ids of my desired categories.
However, restriction doesn't apply. I still end up with my "6" category which I want to prevent from showing.

Does anybody know a way around ? :/

Thanks in adv!
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, martinchristov, and welcome to Kunena.

I think you are using K 1.6 (but you posted your question in a K 1.5 category). Is that right?

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by martinchristov
Hi sozzled. Thanks for the reply.
I am using 1.5.9

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
K 1.5.9 is not supported and has not been supported for over 16 months.

If you want to ask a question about support you are advised to upgrade to K 1.6.5. Please read K 1.6 Upgrade Guide .

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds