Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.
Question An invalid post ID was requested
16 years 8 months ago #37009
by gray
www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!
An invalid post ID was requested was created by gray
Hello!
I have forum set posts to be viewed by moderators before posting. Moderators got emails OK. Links looks like (I switched off all SEF options)
forum.html?func=view&catid=5&id=5#5
And still, I receive error: An invalid post ID was requested
Kunena: 1.5.8 2009-12-18
Joomla: 1.5.15
I have forum set posts to be viewed by moderators before posting. Moderators got emails OK. Links looks like (I switched off all SEF options)
forum.html?func=view&catid=5&id=5#5
And still, I receive error: An invalid post ID was requested
Kunena: 1.5.8 2009-12-18
Joomla: 1.5.15
www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 8 months ago #37018
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:An invalid post ID was requested
Hello,
Do you have applied some hacks ? This error occurs when you submit a post ?
At the end of Kunena installation do you have see the message : 'successful installation' ?
Do you have applied some hacks ? This error occurs when you submit a post ?
At the end of Kunena installation do you have see the message : 'successful installation' ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 8 months ago #37024
by gray
www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!
Replied by gray on topic Re:An invalid post ID was requested
No hacks were applied, component installed OK.
The error occurs when I click on link in notification email when a new post is submitted.
The error occurs when I click on link in notification email when a new post is submitted.
www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 8 months ago #37039
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:An invalid post ID was requested
What is the link gived in your email ?
What is the same link but in the thread ?
I think that in the link into mail, there isn't an id or maybe not...
What is the same link but in the thread ?
I think that in the link into mail, there isn't an id or maybe not...
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 8 months ago #37042
by gray
www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!
Replied by gray on topic Re:An invalid post ID was requested
The link looks like
www.mysite/forum.html?func=view&catid=5&id=5#5
I'll try to debug by myself and report results, if any.
www.mysite/forum.html?func=view&catid=5&id=5#5
I'll try to debug by myself and report results, if any.
www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #38482
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:An invalid post ID was requested
I've found the answer! :woohoo: Please read
Moderated forum with notification to moderator/confirmation
and continue any further discussion of this topic under that thread, please.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Last edit: 16 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds