Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question An invalid post ID was requested - Read so many threads, no solutions?

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by garywm
Hi all.

I recently migrated our Joomla site to a new, upgraded server. SInce then (i believe) when I try to go to posts it says An invalid post ID was requested.

Test it here - www.marketingwonders.co.uk/forum/introdu...iness-in-here-2.html

I have just upgraded from 1.5.22 to 1.5.23 and now there is an internal server error showing at the bottom.

Please advise, I have read COUNTLESS threads today on the invalid post issue and none of them offer any suggestions.

Our configuration settings are:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : ja_social | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.1 | creationdate: 25/11/10

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.0.4 | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: ARTIO JoomSEF 3.2.0

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.6.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.4 | Kunena Search 1.6.2

Many Thanks

Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by garywm
I should add that I get emails when new posts are made and the link in the email also takes me to this error.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

i advise you in a first to disable legacy mode and enable debug mode in Kunena configuration panel to see a more detailler error

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds