Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question No post available

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by emha
No post available was created by emha
Hey there,

at first, i'am from germany, so i'am sorry for my bad english ;) My problem ist, that i have a Forum with a subforum. At the subforum the users should write post, like every forum. Now i want to post a test post, to test the forum but the forum says "There are no post available" and i can't create a post. I have the right permissions and all but it don't work.

Which things can I test to get this right?

emha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: No post available
I'm sorry but I'm not quite sure what you mean by "There are no post available". This message may have been incorrectly translated into English and that might explain why I don't understand the problem. Have you looked at K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first. What is the exact version of Kunena that you are using?

We recommend that new users do not start with K 1.5.x. We recommend that new users start with K 1.6.3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds