Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question I get no forum notification emails

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by balintn
Hi,
I have a live Kunena environment, where I am a site admin, but I get no forum notfication emails. Other users are notified.
I checked the SMTP log of the server, when a new forum entry is generated. A lot of (I notification mails are registered there, but not my address.
I checked and yes, I am registered for notifications.
I tried to change my registered email address, and it is correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
B
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Some email problems with K 1.5 could never be solved properly. We suggest that you look at K 1.6 to address those problems.
More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by alexwalker
I have 1.6.3 installed on Joomla 1.5.22 and get no notifications at all, even to moderators. If anyone could take a look for me I would be very grateful.
More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
This is no longer a K 1.5 issue. Please start a new discussion topic in the K 1.6 Common Questions category and please include your K 1.6 configuration report. Thank you.
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds