Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Topics Ordering / Recent Discussions / My Discussions

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by Concrete Disciples
All these areas and probably more seem to have stopped working:

Topics Ordering : I go into Topics and it goes to page 4 and wont allow me to navigate to other pages It was working recently

/ Recent Discussions
It's missing them altogether.

/ My Discussions
Missing altoghether
It was working recently

These were all working a day or two ago. I haven't made any changes to Kunena. I have made some changes to other modules and plugins, but none of them are related to the Forum.

Is there anything I should check? I have gone through the Admin panel but found nothing of use.

System info:
PHP Built on: Linux ip-97-74-93-155.ip.secureserver.net 2.6.9-023stab051.2-smp #1 SMP Thu Sep 24 22:32:27 MSD 2009 i686
Database Version: 5.0.77
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.16
Web Server: Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
Web Server to PHP interface: apache2handler
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable [ senu takaa ama woi ] 04-November-2010 18:00 GMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by Concrete Disciples
I just found out it is working ok on my Mac with Firefox.

It is on my PC in Firefox that it is not working right. I just checked my PC on IE and its ok too.

www.concretedisciples.com/forums/Video.html

Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds