The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
I have noticed a problem with the latest 1.5 download on youtube ids. SOme of the id's youtube has are 1 to 2 characters longer than the id field on kunena will allow. Which file has the id field to up the amount of characters allowed?
I do not have 1.6 installed since I am not running the joomla 1.6 since its still beta. The kunena im running is 1.5.12. Or do you not have to have joomla 1.6 installed?
You do not need to have Joomla 1.6 installed to upgrade to K 1.6. In fact, until J! 1.6 has become stable, there have been reports that K 1.6 does not happily work with J! 1.6. Please see
the release notes for K 1.6.0
for details of the technical requirements that you need to install K 1.6.0.