Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Image won't display true size.

More
15 years 11 months ago #64827 by bigmike0601
k1.5.11

I'm trying to display an image of an excel chart(bottom of first post), but I can't get it to appear larger in the thread. If you save the image you will see it's larger than what's showing(1000x1471). What do I need to change/configure so it will display larger so it's readable?

easternshoreman.com/component/kunena/the...eboard-updated-10610

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds