Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question 500 Internal Server Error

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by laysee

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at Port 80

this is the message i got when i change the the kunena- menu to default inorder to trace back the navigaotor tab. but it doesnt solve my problem and made the problem even worst.

i try to reinstall everything by using my back up, but it doesnt work also .

Can anybody help me ?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by laysee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
All your other questions have involved K 1.6. Is this a K 1.5 problem?

Unfortunately, there's no universal solution for HTTP 500 Internal Server errors. Search this site for HTTP 500 Internal Server error and you may get some helpful tips. Enable Joomla debug mode and look at Apache web server log to determine the cause of the HTTP 500 Internal Server error. Normally these kinds of errors involve badly written PHP code.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by laysee
ya.. it is K1.5

php file is ok. it work well before the event .

go thru this site and found no similar issue?
where to enable the Joomla debug mode.
try to look into the Apache web server log

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled

laysee wrote: go thru this site and found no similar issue?

Here are a few examples of HTTP 500 Internal Server errors reported by other users. >>> here <<<

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds