Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question signature image from a php file

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by mikelll
How do I get a image to my signature from a php link? In SMF it is possible...I try in kunena and it didn t work.
Code:
[url="http://www.portugalfolding.org/"] [img]http://www.portugalfolding.org/fahsig/nuno_p.php[/img] [/url]

help please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by fxstein
Hi,

This is disabled in Kunena 1.5 as it is commonly seen as a security risk in all forums. The image tag will execute the php script whether or not the visitor knows about it or wants to do so. If we were to enable that we would get listed having a security vulnerability.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

• C0n
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by C0n
i like the fact that kunena does not do this for i wouldnt like it if i load up a kunena forum and the site executes uknown php scripts behind the scenes on me.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by PrometheusX
im desperate after sigantures (and avatars) generated by a php script, which connects to player database and fill it with live statistics.

isnt there a way how to create a workaround for this?
connected with an own risk use?

im hosting a forum for a game clan and it would totally benefit each sort of such communities.

meanwhile i were able to put in a [...].png, generated by script. is it possible to add an avatar by url? probably in one of the following kunena version? we are using 1.5.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds