Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question [Topic closed by moderator] Opening forum or latest post shows only that item

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #1 by X-tase
I don't know if I am describing it clear, but let me try.

When I post a reply to something I can't see the rest of the topic, but just the latest post.
When I try to access the latest post through the kunena latest module the same happens.

After a refresh (control F5) the problem is 'gone.' But seams something wrong.

When I access the forum or topics the normal way it shows everything.

I am using Kunena 1.5.8 ultimate, because I couldn't update to 1.5.9 because of problems in the installer..

You van see the forum at www.west-point.nl and try yourself.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed by moderator - unsupported version
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi,

seems to be a problem of Latest Post module or template you are using. Do you have the same problem with default_ex template?

Regards
More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

What is the problem that you have with the installer ? What joomla verson do you using ?

I advise you to upgrade to kunena 1.5.11 and try with default_ex template.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by X-tase
@quila wrote:

Hi,

seems to be a problem of Latest Post module or template you are using. Do you have the same problem with default_ex template?

Regards

Won't be able to try that right now, but I'll have a look at it asap. Have to setup a seperate test site first.
More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by X-tase
xillibit wrote:

Hello,

What is the problem that you have with the installer ? What joomla verson do you using ?

I am using the ultimate version and it cause some problems with the upgrade process. Since I use some options in the Ultimate version I just can't move on to the normal 1.5.11. Guess I have to wait and upgrade to 1.6 than as soon as it comes...

I'll see about upgrading to the latest ultimate version if possible.
More
13 years 10 months ago #6 by Cerberus
there is no such thing as kunena ultimate, there is only one offical version of kunena availible from this site(K1.5.11).
More
13 years 10 months ago #7 by xillibit
X-tase wrote:

xillibit wrote:

Hello,

I am using the ultimate version and it cause some problems with the upgrade process. Since I use some options in the Ultimate version I just can't move on to the normal 1.5.11. Guess I have to wait and upgrade to 1.6 than as soon as it comes...

I'll see about upgrading to the latest ultimate version if possible.

This is the problem when users use derivated kunena version, except jonijnm edition the others things are updated not very often.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 10 months ago #8 by sozzled
I believe the user is referring to Kunena NL Ultimate V1.5.9 . This is not an endorsed nor supported part of the Kunena project. The moderation team and the developers have no direct control, knowledge, nor input with that user-developed "version".

If you have a problem with Kunena NL Ultimate V1.5.9 I suggest you discuss it in the appropriate discussion topic and allow the developer to answer your question. Please do not use the Kunena Support category to ask these kinds of questions.

For the reasons I have just mentioned, I hope you'll understand the need to lock this topic from further discussion. :)
Time to create page: 1.241 seconds