Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Images do not show in posts / upload?

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by Joe_H
Hello,

I am a complete noob re; Kunena forums & websites..

However, I do have computer knowledge so there is hope for me yet!!

I am having trouble getting images on my Kunena forum to upload & show on posts..

As far I can see in the cfg, everything is how it should be, users allowed to upload images, maximum & minimum requirements set generously etc, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Everything is setup how it should be??.

Now obviously there is something, somewhere set wrong, I'm hoping someone will be able to provide some things I can check over to make sure everything is indeed setup correct.

I appreciate your replies!!

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What Kunena version are-you using ?

How do you proceed to add images to posts ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by Joe_H
Hello,

Version Kunena 1.5.13 (I'm guessing this post is in the wrong section - sorry!)

Just by clicking on the attach image button at the bottom, selecting where the image is on the computer, and finishing off by clicking the [img] button to create the code. Then hitting submit.

Thanks

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by virtuader
Hello,

I have a website www.virtuader.fr and somes members use pictures for this.

We use s4.noelshack.com/ to put pictures, than we can't upload picture in your website only the link and you aren't limited to put pictures on your website.

I hope andsewrs on your question.

[img

Par les passionnés pour les passionnés.
www.virtuader.fr

Joomla 2.5

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds