Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Fatal error since setting / re-setting parent catagory

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by WCMCC
Using Joomla 1.5.20
Kunena 1.5.4
I believe I set my main catagory in error (and others) having none of them set to "No Parent"
So my forum disappeared.

I have changed my Main catagory to value "0" in MyPHP Admin and all sub catagories returned.
However... the following error shows on my forum page (Before and after I reset the value to 0)
Error:
Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 14

I found..
in: public_html/components/com_kunena/kunena.php
14 require_once JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . '/components/com_kunena/api.php';

which tells me nothing that I can understand.(New and learning .. not very well as it turns out)
I would hope that someone can be of assistance, Searched the forum, don't believe the system has been modified, update not working for me either..another day for that one
Thanks in advance :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Please update to Joomla! 1.5.23, Kunena 1.5.4 is completly obsolete you need to upgrade at least to Kunena 1.6.5.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.734 seconds