Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Recent discussions module

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by Payam30
Hi.
I use Jomsocial version: 1.1.144 and kunena 1.5 .5 The recent discust module doesnt not work. Does any one know why and what I can do? please
Ive made many preference changes in defult theme and integrated it with jamsocial with lotf of problems and i dont really want to upgrade this thing.
Can any ont tell me how to do it?

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Jomsocial version: 1.1.144 is outdated like kunena 1.5.1, i advise to upgrade to kunena 1.6.4 and upgrade jomsocial too.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by Payam30
No it's not possible. I dont have so much time and knowledge to change it all. :(

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled

Payam30 wrote: No it's not possible. I dont have so much time and knowledge to change it all. :(

If you do not have the time or the skills to do this yourself, I suggest that you pay a skilled professional to do this job for you. Would you like me to put you in contact with someone who may be able to help?

Time to create page: 0.580 seconds