Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Space problems with my forum

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1 by badkemo
Hi

When I type up a new topic and space paragraphs and hit submit everything is squished together

in other words I cant do this

This is my dog Bob

This is my Fish Fishy

(that is how it looks when I type it in)
(this is how it looks when im done submitting)

This is my dog Bob
This is my Fish Fishy

There is no space in between bob and fishy

I can space when I type but after it has been submitted everything is one big mess.

Any suggestions?
Thanks a bunch
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by badkemo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Looks like a line spacing issue involving your site template. I wouldn't be able to say without seeing the site. Recommend that you look into using Firebug for Firefox to find out more how your site template compresses line spacing. You'll probably solve your own problem within a minute.

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by badkemo
Im not sure I follow you.. My firefox seem to be working on this forum.. my website is lakekinkaid.com

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
Firebug is an add-on for Firefox - see Firebug in the Wiki.

Your site shows that you have K 1.5 installed - but you posted your message in the K 1.6 category. Please read Why are people using old versions of Kunena for new installations? . As a result, I am relocating this topic to a more appropriate category for you.

Your problem is your site template ../templates/jarutile/css/template.css at line 140:

Remove the following four lines from that file:

br {
font-size: 1px;
height: 1px;
}

This is not a Kunena problem. Cheers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: badkemo

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by badkemo
Thank you for your kind reply.. It is working now.

More
13 years 2 months ago #6 by ken79
You can use a debugging console like firebug which you can use on firefox as what is suggested earlier. It integrates with firefox and lets you use various development tools while browsing on the fly. You can edit, debug and monitor how you css works. It also gives you access to html and javascript on any web page. Try it, it will help you as a developer really.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds