Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Disable resize textbox (new message pane) as it breaks layout?

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by Mar10e
Dear all,

I'm not sure anyone but me understands the subject title, but I don't know how better to explain it :blush: See screenshot, that should be a lot easier to understand.

The question is, obviously, how do I move the emoticons up, with or without the message resize thingy? Don't really need it, so If there's a way to disable it that solution would work for me as well (-:

URL: vertrekkersinfo.nl/club/forum
Test account avail., pls PM me if you need it.

Thank you very much for your time and trouble!

Regards, Mar10e

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
What version Kunena are you using? Have you read Before you ask for help with template issues ..?

You can probably solve this problem within a minute or two if you use Firebug. If you don't know anything about Firebug, it's easy to learn. See Firebug in the Wiki.

Because this issue only occurs when users try to post a message to your website, we would need to have access to a test account. Before we ask that you provide information about this test account, I suggest that you try to look at this problem using the information I have given in this message. If that doesn't work for you, then we would need to see what's actually happening on your site for ourselves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mar10e

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by Mar10e
Hi Sozzled,

I'm sorry, I edited my post and obviously didn't paste correctly. The missing info:
Config: J! 1.5.22 Stable, Kunena 1.5.13, default_ex theme.

I have firebug installed, but haven't been able to figure this one out. I've also searched this forum and tried google before I posted. Usually I can fix problems and find an answer to my questions this way, but this time I'm obviously missing something :blush:

Thanks again!

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Can you please provide us with a test account. You can do this by using the confidential tags, like this:
Code:
[confidential]Username: Password:[/confidential]

More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by @quila

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by Mar10e
Thank you @quila, that fixed it! I knew I was missing something but something that obvious :blush:

My apologies for not finding that topic, I was searching on something with the textbox resize, not the emoticons.

Thank you both for your time and help!

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #7 by @quila
Hi Mar10e,

glad that fixed your problem.

You dont need to apologies, I know that sometimes is not so easy to find exact answer on problem we all have. We are here also to point you in the right direction ;).

If there are something else we can do, just let as know.

Best Regards
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by @quila.

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds