Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Attach Image/File Design (Post New Message)

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1 by wabugi
I am using Kunena 1.5.12 and I'm trying to change the design of the default_ex template.

I have a problem with the "attach image/file"-input field on the "post new message"-page right below the text field. The input field I mean is the following:
Code:
<input type="file" onmouseover="javascript:kunenaShowHelp('Your image file can be a maximum (width x height - size): 800x800 - 150 KB')" name="attachimage" class="fb_button">

I really need to remove the class"fb_button" for this input field. I just don't know where to find the source code. Can anyone help?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by wabugi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You need to look in the file components\com_kunena\template\default\form.php

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by wabugi
Thank you for your answer!

Sadly, the file "form.php" does not exist. I had a look in all three templates (default, default_ex and my customized default_ex). form.php is not there. Another idea?

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by xillibit
Sorry, i'am confused with Kunena 1.6, in Kunena 1.5 the file is fb_write.html.php

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wabugi

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by wabugi
That's what I was looking for. Many thanks! :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by soumyakollon1
look in to the C:\xampp\htdocs\nt2\components\com_kunena\template\default\ fb_write.html file

line number 225 you will get the code that you searched.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds