Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Resize forum

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by AdminEuroCompanyFormation
Hi.
How I can resize forum to put it in Joomla 1.5 template
[img

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Resize forum
In very general terms, it's usually quite straightforward changing the Joomla site template CSS to accommodate the Kunena component as a full-width item. In very general terms, the advice contained in Before you ask for help with template issues ... may be helpful. Sometimes, though, finding the solution is a little more complicated than spending 2 minutes with Firebug for Firefox and, sometimes, people may have to use a different Joomla site template altogether (... or not use Kunena, one or the other).

You might also try How I can get the full width for Kunena Forum in my site?

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by AdminEuroCompanyFormation
Oh... its unbelievably helpful :evil:

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds