Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change Color of "Back to Forum" Button

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by kabine
Hallo,

i want change the color of the link "back to forum" or "back to topic" which appears after edit an post and move a post.

I only found a solution for the deletion of posts yet. There you have to assign some code of the post.php to a seperate div.

But that don't work für edit or move posts. The Sourcecode should be another.

Regularly the color comes from

#Kunena a:visited {
color:#006699;
festgelegt.

That's ok, because i only want o change the color of the messages I write above.
Did you know where I found the sourcecode or where i change the kunena-forum.css?
I used the stanard ex-template.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi,

can you provide as a link to your site, than we can easly suggest change to do. Thank you.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by kabine
Hi @quila,

after some tests i found a solution. The sourcecode which I have to to give a special div is in post.php, too. (Line 951-1667)

Example:
echo '<br /><br /><div align="center">' . _POST_SUCCESS_SPLIT . "</div><br />";

That line i give a new div to change the color.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by @quila
Great, glad you solved

Regards

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds