Kunena 5.1.14 Released - Security release (13 Aug 2019)

The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.14 [K5.1.14] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.14. This update fixed 1 security issue.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Posts Bar on Kunena Site is left-aligned in Firefox

More
9 years 4 months ago #1 by joomlauser
Hello
Browsing Kunena forum I noticed that points bar is left aligned?
Do you have the same?
See screen below

Is it an error?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm not sure if this is an error or not (yes, I see the same as you do). I find it curious that this "problem" has been in Kunena for such a long time and no-one has commented about it until now.

Perhaps this was not a deliberate mistake but it is possible to centre the graph, if that's what you want. You will need to modify ../components/com_kunea/template/default_ex/view.php at line 713 (assuming that you are using K 1.5.11 and the default_ex template, of course)
$myGraph->SetGraphWidth(64); //should match column width in the <TD> above -5 pixels
Change the 64 to 150 and see if that makes a difference.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by fxstein
I believe this is due to the rank images missing here on kunena.com

The missing rank images cause various browsers to mess up the alignment. Still looking for a copy of the ones that got installed here a while ago. One of our prior admins uploaded them without ever storing a central copy on the svn or any other location. We either need to recreate them or switch back to the Kunena defaults.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #4 by joomlauser
sozzled wrote:

Change the 64 to 150 and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks, It made a difference. Now it looks much better. Now, statistic bar is stretched beetween edges of table.

No I have to do the same with statistic bar from AlphaUserPoint
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: very minor change to user's BBcode to improve appearance

More
9 years 4 months ago #5 by JoniJnm
In lib/kunena.statsbar.php

echo '<div class="viewcover">';
By
echo '<div align="center" style="margin:0 5px">';

• C0n
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #6 by C0n
Thanks fixed my issue :3

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds