Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question font sizes too big in Kunena forum

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by bamboo
I have just updated to Kunena from fireboard on a WampServer to test it. An issue I have is that the font sizes on the Kunena forum are too big and out of proportion with the surrounding webpage. This is even here on this forum. I am using Firefox but the issue is still there in IE8. I would like to change the font sizes in the Kunena template, is there a global change I can easily make or do I have know all the various css bits related to fonts.

Here is what a Kunena forums look like on my win7 PC

Thanks for any advice
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by bamboo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #2 by bamboo
Ok, with the help of Webdeveloper toobar for Firefox I was able to change the fonts sizes down from the rediculously large default sizes. At least my forum looks ok now, can't say the same for this one.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by bamboo. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds