Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change link or delete link from the login page

More
14 years 1 week ago #1 by roel
Hi,

Really like the Kunena forum and I'm almost done tweaking it to my liking but there's one last thing I can't seem to change:

When users want to reply on a topic (but are not logged in) they get a login page (see attachment). In the left colom there are two links: Forum rules and Help. If a user clicks on them the content is loaded into the default template of the joomla website and not the joomla template I created for the forum.

Sooooo...How can I change the links of delete those links since I don't need them there. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Roel
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #2 by @quila
Hi Roel,

that two links not show if you disable "Show Rules Page" and ""Show Help Page" in Kunena Configuration.

Later I will look to the problem of loading default template.

Regards

More
14 years 1 week ago #3 by roel
Hi Aquila,

Thanks for the quick reply, but if I disable 'show rules' and 'show help' page in the config, the tabs will be gone too. I only need the text links gone (or fixed hehe).

Kind regards,

Roel

More
14 years 1 week ago #4 by @quila
ok, what template you are using?
This is your own template with "Own Kunena Login" patch applied or this is a default_ex modified template!

More
14 years 1 week ago #5 by roel
It's the default_ex template with a patch/hack so that when users log in, they will stay on the Kunena forum instead of going to the joomla login systeem (I think I found the workaround on this forum. not sure).

Kind regards,

Roel

More
14 years 1 week ago #6 by Cerberus
the links will be some were in the templates\default\plugin\profilebox\profilebox.php file, more than likely to the end of the file

More
14 years 1 week ago #7 by @quila
Hi Roel,

open the file

components / com_kunena / template / default / plugin / login / login.php

and comment out lines 204 and 213

// echo _COM_FORUM_RULES;

// echo _GEN_HELP;

Regards

More
14 years 1 week ago #8 by roel
Thanks! Works like a charm.

Roel

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds