Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Changing "Last Post" Column Width

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #1 by z0z0
I have read this "Before you ask for help with template issues ...."

I have also read this and tried the fix - " linkTOPIC: How do I increase the width of the Last Post column? "

I put this

td.td-6 {
width: 45%;
}

I also tried

#kunena td.td-6 {
}

into file ../components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/kunena.forum.css

As you can see below it does not work for me
Thanks in advance for your help

Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by z0z0.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #2 by z0z0
Figured it out

TO change the Last Post column width on Category Page

td.td-5 {
}

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3 by sozzled
Note: the information that I gave in How do I increase the width of the Last Post column? , although related toa non-standard Kunena template (jp-kunena_blueface-1-5-7), related to in the "Recent Discussion" view. This topic involves the Categories view

Different situations = different solutions. Thanks for giving us the answers in case others have a similar problem in future. :)

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds