Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Closed] Move "number of replies"

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #1 by iseca
Hello!

I'm wondering if it's possible to change the position of "number of replies" that it is at left os posts titles. I mean, I would want it to show like this (and a little smaller if it's possible)

My forum is here: www.playstationline.es/index.php/otros/u...os/foro-en-fase-beta

I'm using "default" template and Kunena 1.5.9

Oh, I have one more question, Is it possible to change "categories" to "index"? (Only the word in tab)

I apologizes for any problems about my meaning; I'm Spanish.

Thank you!!
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed at user's request

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Move "number of replies"
iseca wrote:

Oh, I have one more question, Is it possible to change "categories" to "index"? (Only the word in tab)

Actually, this change has already found its way into K 1.6! :woohoo: You can change the menu tabs if you want:
How to change the text in Kunena's menu tabs. An often sought-after issue, there are a number of topics that deal with this subject. In the current release of Kunena, this is only achievable by changing a file (there is no "setting" for it, specifically). Basically, for the English language version of Kunena you need to edit the file ../administrator/components/com_kunena/language/kunena.english.php - this is the "language file" referred to in Editing & Reorganizing Menu Items . In your case, language file is called something else (probably kunena.spanish.php).If you want to move the number replies column to a different place, you will need to modify the PHP files that generate the various lists. These files are located in ../components/com_kunena/template/default_ex. This is a non-trivial issue and I'm trying to answer your question as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, to test and prove a solution will take me a couple of hours, which is not a luxury that I can easily afford. Perhaps someone else might be interested in taking your request on-board as a customised hack for you? :dry:
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #3 by iseca
Replied by iseca on topic Re:Move "number of replies"
Thank you!! I have changed the text right now :D

About the number of replies, somebody told me to look in flat.php; could it be possible?

Thank you again!

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Move "number of replies"
iseca wrote:

About the number of replies, somebody told me to look in flat.php; could it be possible?

That's one place. There might be others. I'm sorry but, in this case, unless someone else wants to help you, I can only offer some general pointers. As I said, when you look at the code your will find that it won't be a trivial thing to change.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5 by iseca
Replied by iseca on topic Re:Move
Ok, ok, don´t worry.

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds