Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question images display on seperate line.

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by fullstackedpoker
Hi,
I have a poker community website. At this site we have to convert hands to display easier for other poker players. I have this output code from a hand converter. Everything works fine and is displayed properly in Kunena Forums on my site. Except the suit images are not lined up properly. Is there any way that I could get this to happen? Thank you.

Here is the code.

HAND #1

Full Tilt, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
Hand History Converter by Stoxpoker

SB: $162.95 (163 bb)
Hero (BB): $233.30 (233.3 bb)
UTG: $227.05 (227.1 bb)
MP: $193.60 (193.6 bb)
CO: $100 (100 bb)
BTN: $100 (100 bb)

Pre-Flop: Hero is BB with A A
UTG folds, MP raises to $3, 3 folds, Hero raises to $11.50, MP calls $8.50

Flop: ($23.50) 2 Q 6 (2 players)
Hero bets $14, MP calls $14

Turn: ($51.50) J (2 players)
Hero checks, MP bets $30, Hero calls $30

River: ($111.50) 2 (2 players)
Hero checks, MP bets $64, Hero calls $64

Results: $239.50 pot ($3 rake)
MP showed 8 8 (two pairs, Eights and Twos) and lost (-$119.50 net)
Hero showed A A (two pairs, Aces and Twos) and won $236.50 ($117 net)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
I'll get back to this later (I'm actually really quite busy right at the moment) but I have seen this problem solved in the forum. It might take you a little while, but if you search the forum for images display separate lines within the last three months, I know you'll find the answer. Or you can wait for someone else to find the solution for you.

Currently, the display of images on separate lines is the way that Kunena works. There's nothing specifically wrong with the software but, I agree, it can be inconvenient at times. For this reason I'm moving this topic to the Templates and Design category.

Good luck. :)
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3 by fullstackedpoker
thanks for your reply. unfortunately i can't find what im looking for by doing a quick search in the forum. found a couple threads about it. but couldn't find a solution in any of them. so if you get any time. It would be much appreciated. Thank you

More
14 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
I think this is the answer that you are looking for: Image Question

More
14 years 1 month ago #5 by fullstackedpoker
Somebody please give this man a raise. Thank you very much.

Solution

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds