Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Tabs at top of the forum?

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by nam2000
Hi Guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place, Ive been searching for hours and cant solve this one, i am a total newbie though :unsure:

How do i get tabs to display at the top of my forum like they do here? mine is just text links, recent discussions, catagories etc?

any help would be much appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Tabs are text links placed over a background image. In your situation, though, things may appear differently because of your Joomla template. It's possible that the background images are missing or that you do not have permission to access them. It's also possible that your issues may be affected by the Kunena template that you are using. Please note: There is only one endorsed and supported Kunena template ... default_ex . Before going any further, what Kunena template are you using?

More
14 years 1 month ago #3 by nam2000
Im using the default, the links just apear in a list
my discussions
new discussions
catagories

etc

under each other

More
14 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Have you made changes to your Kunena configuration settings ? Kunena, out-of-the-box, should work without making any changes to those settings.

When you wrote that you are using the default Kunena template, did you mean default or default_ex? What version of Kunena are you using (please don't write "the latest one")?

More
14 years 1 month ago #5 by nam2000
Thanks Sozzled, you got me thinking, it was the latest download 1.5.9 i was using the template supplied the defaul-ex and i thought i hadnt made any changes, then i remembered, I selected use joomla style, I switched that off and voila!

cheers for your help, Im chuffed ;)

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds