Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question No last post date

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1 by akis79
No last post date was created by akis79
Hallo all

I have installed kunena 1.5.9. It's perfect, but I encounter a basic problem. It doesn't show the last post date. See below:

Please, any suggestions ???

Thank you very much
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic subject for relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Last post problem
Hello,

I think that you have a conflict with your joomla! template with css, so check with firebug where is the issue.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by akis79
Replied by akis79 on topic Re:Last post problem
I forgot to say that, the last post date show normally in previous level. See below:

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: No last post date
Looks like a template issue to me, too. Joomla or Kunena - unable to conclude which one. I assume this has always been the case, ever since you installed Kunena 1.5.9?
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 2 months ago #5 by akis79
Replied by akis79 on topic Re:No last post date
Yes, I encounter this problem since I installed Kunena. I'll try another template and see what will happen

More
14 years 2 months ago #6 by akis79
Replied by akis79 on topic Re:No last post date
The template was the problem as you people write above. Thanks all for your help

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds