Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question images displayed on category description

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1 by travelbounty
Hi,

I have added images to my category descriptions, but for some reason the image starts on the next line rather then next to the 'Sponsored By :' text

click on link to get a better understanding - phnx.pbwebdev.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=177

PS - please do not signup for the site as it is officially not live as yet.

Also, on the community page on this site, how do i get it looking all nice and clean, like have the borders around the "whos online, 'Latest Photos' and 'Groups', etc on the righthandside of the community homepage?

can anyone please help me?
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by travelbounty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
travelbounty wrote:

I have added images to my category descriptions, but for some reason the image starts on the next line rather then next to the 'Sponsored By :' text

Yes, this behaviour was introduced around the time of K 1.5.7. See xillibit's workaround hack here BB-Codes Pictures Problem! .

I would also like to see the removal of those line-breaks around images posted in a Kunena message. I think they're a right, royal pain!

travelbounty wrote:

On the community page on this site ...

I assume you are referring to the JomSocial component? I'm sorry, I don't know anything about JomSocial. If you have a question about JomSocial I suggest you ask in their support forum . :)
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
As advised in Top Banners on each category forum page , the user has decided not to proceed with this discussion topic. It is therefore closed.

Time to create page: 1.766 seconds