Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Padding Issue - I think!

More
14 years 2 months ago #1 by irradiate
Hi All,

I think I must have changed something in my css, but with all the changes I have been doing, I can't remember what one and cant seem to work it out by using my css tool.

In the 'Last Post' column on the front page of the forum, each item is pushed down and creating extra with rows.

The address is www.strikehook.com/forum

Any Ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Padding Issue - I think!
G'day, mate :)

Part of the problem is your Joomla site template CSS that sets most of the HTML elements to vertical-align on the baseline. You might want to change that. To fix the particular matter that you illustrated, try this in your Kunena CSS file:

#Kunena td, #Kunena table, #Kunena th, #Kunena div, #Kunena p, #Kunena span {
font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
vertical-align:top;
}

More
14 years 2 months ago #3 by irradiate
Perfect!!

Thanks Sozzled :)

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds