Kunena 5.1.15 Released (27 Oct 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.15 [K 5.1.15] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question something is wrong with current user avatar

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by jansverre
Hi. Im sorry for my bad english. Something weird is happening when I rowse my kunena forum. On top of the forums the user can se his avatar and links for latest posts profile and so on.

On my site however, I have this but the text is beginning on the bottom of the avatar picture. To describe what I am trying to say I have a screenshot.

I am running avatars from JomSocial. Running latest kunena and latest Joomla.

Hope someone know what I can doe :)

- jansverre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
I think it's a Joomla template issue. A link to your website would help. :)

More
9 years 9 months ago #3 by jansverre
hi it IS a template issue. Changed to another template and then it works :) thanks. Now I'll run to gavick :D

- jansverre

More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Excellent. I'm glad you identified the problem quickly. At some future time you might like to look into Changing Template and its Colours - the Basics B)

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds