Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Template doesn't show up

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1 by hezvo
Hi all, I'm failing to get my template to show up. The following is a link to a screen grab I took. therealnews.com/kunenaimg/kunena.jpg

thanks
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by hezvo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Template doesn't show up
So, what template are you trying to use and have you read There is only one endorsed and supported Kunena template . A direct link to your forum might also assist in the diagnosis. It's my guess that your Kunena template is wrong for K 1.5.4.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by hezvo
Replied by hezvo on topic Re:Template doesn't show up
Thanks for the response. I am using the default template that came with the original installation. I have also tried default_ex. Heres a link to the site forum therealnews.com/t2/forum

thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds