Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question forum width

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by ronniecross
forum width was created by ronniecross
Hi, firstly my apologies if this is a really basic question, only this is my first ever joomla site, and my first ever Kunena site... amongst this, I haven't really had a lot of exposure to web design or CMS's so this is all a bit new to me.

I'm trying to set my Kunena forum up, but my main problem is the width. it seems to be ok in most parts, but when I go into a thread, it appears to be cutting parts off. Take a look at this example: meta4-records.co.uk/index.php?option=com...=view&catid=8&id=2#2

I've looked in the Kunena configuration, but I cant find anything to resolve this :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by ronniecross
Replied by ronniecross on topic Re:forum width
ok a little more research and it appears to be tied to my (admin) account. I went to IE (was originally in chrome) and there were no problems. So logged out (from chrome) and there were no problems. Logged in on IE, and come across the problem. Created a new account, no problem. Created a new post with test account no problem. Viewed test post with admin account, problem.

So it seems to be any thread that I view as an admin?

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by ronniecross
Replied by ronniecross on topic Re:forum width
Well i've worked out the problem but i've not worked out how to resolve it, so any help would be great.

When im logged in as a standard user, I can see quick reply, reply, and quote.

As an admin user, on top of that I can see Edit, Delete and Merge. I know im not going to use the merge option, so my best bet is to remove it. I know it's possible to remove quick reply by editing the CSS, but I couldnt find anything in the CSS to disable the merge button?

Time to create page: 0.561 seconds