Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Replies, Topic, Last Post looks all bunched up

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by SoftWeb
Good Day,

I use Community Builder with myCommunity template and have Kunena 1.5.4 installed with Joomla 1.5.14. Everything is working awesome except Replies, Topic, Last Post looks all bunched up.

Could you please steer me in the right direction of what exactly I need to fix? I have not made any changes to any css or templates.

The Kunena template I am using is default_ex.

Here is a sceen shot of what it looks like

template bunched up

Hoping that site will go live this weekend if i can get this resolved. Thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

SoftWeb
AKA John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please see Configuration Tips in the Wiki, in particlar, set Use Joomla Style? = no. B)
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by SoftWeb
Thank you very much, that fixed it [SOLVED]

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds