Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem Installing Numinu Template

More
14 years 8 months ago #1 by chellige
I recently installed the numinu template (v1.0.3) into my /var/www/html/components/com_kunena/template/numinu directory. The owner of all files is apache. When I attempt to select the new template from the "Kunena Configuration Panel" the template does not appear in the drop-down list for "Template" however it does appear in the drop-down list for "Image Sets." Can anyone please tell me where I went wrong?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi chellige,

can you tell me what is exact root to your numinu template?

components / com_kunena / template / numinu / image

or

components / com_kunena / template / numinu / numinu / image

Thank you

Regards

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by chellige
components / com_kunena / template / numinu / image

More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by @quila
Hi again,

check if you have the file kunena.forum.css iside numinu folder

Regards

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by chellige
No I do not. There is a forum.css. I tried renaming the forum.css file to kunena.forum.css and that did solve the initial problem, now the Numuni template showes up in the drop-down list however when I try to use it I get the following error when accessing my forum front-end:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function KUNENA_get_menu() in /var/www/html/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 477

More
14 years 8 months ago #6 by @quila
Hi,

it's not good to rename this file!

I don't know how is created this template but I think if you go to

{J! root} / templates / your_template_name / css /

you find there the file kunena.forum.css cut this file and paste inside numinu folder.

Regards

More
14 years 8 months ago #7 by chellige
Thank you for your continued help on this! I renamed the file back to forum.css and then I copied kunena.forum.css from the default_ex directory to the numinu directory. I am still getting the following error when I try to use this template.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function KUNENA_get_menu() in /var/www/html/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 477

More
14 years 8 months ago #8 by @quila
Hi

If you use Kunena 1.5.4 you can't use Numinu template becouse is not compatible with latest version of Kunena.

The template you can use is default_ex which come with Kunena or one of this template.
www.kunena.com/forum/136-templates-and-d...kunena-154-templates

Sorry if I don't tell you before. :blush:

Regards

More
14 years 8 months ago #9 by chellige
Okay. Thank you again for your time and for the link. I am checking the new themes out now.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds