Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question inaccurate display with opera

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1 by Netto
There is an inaccurate display with the Opera Browser in combination with the default Kunena template:

If a thread has more than one page there is the index with the other pages.

With Opera it looks like this:

Normaly it looks (f.e. with firefox) like this:

Is there a chance to correct it?

Jens.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Netto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi Netto,

do you use degault or default_ex kunena template.
If you use default try to switch to default_ex to see if you still have the problem.

Regards

More
14 years 8 months ago #3 by Netto
I use the default template. With the default_ex I have not this problem. So I could change to default_ex.

But 1) I have customized my default_red with my own colours and icons. 2) would it not a real solution only change the template ;)

Jens.

More
14 years 8 months ago #4 by @quila
Hi again,

the problem of this template is not support from any one and you can have another problem with this template. From Kunena 1.6 this template don't be in download package any more.

Well if you have only this one problem with this template provide a link to your site and we can find a solution but if you have more problem, better way is to leave and customise default_ex.

Regards

More
14 years 8 months ago #5 by Netto
ok, thank you. This is reason enough to change the template and to edit the css file. By the way: is there eny date for Kunena 1.6?

More
14 years 8 months ago #6 by @quila
Hi again,

By the way: is there eny date for Kunena 1.6?

still no, but the DEVs work on it.

The next release will be 1.5.5

Regards

More
14 years 8 months ago #7 by scofider
just test forum

Attachment 1-20090815.zip not found

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds